Slit Sleeves and Neon




She Said:

Happy Friday everyone! This dress is bold, bright and fashionable with the peek-a-boo slit sleeves, which is why I purchased it. It is so well done; you can basically eat whatever you want without sucking it in ;). The sash tied in a bow adds volume to this simple dress from S.Y.L.K in Las Vegas. I choose Bakers cobalt suede heels to pair with the lime contrast. This will stand out at the comedy show we are going to tonight.
It can also be dressed down with wedges or sandals if you choose. My faux rhinestone sea foam green Forever 21 ring adds to this sea of this color party!  Xo

 
He Said: 

The best part of this outfit is the shoes; I love the style and deep blue color. The outfit is OK; it’s a little too flowy and loose for my taste, but most of you know already I like tight clothes. I think the colors make up for the OK style. I really like the bright colors that stand out and grab your attention, she will look great tonight!





0 comments:

Post a Comment