Inexpensively Chic


She Said: 

Featured in today’s outfit is the best accessory ever, Prada, my mom’s Pomeranian. She is spunky and photogenic, but sheds like crazy, so minimal black today. It is getting cooler here, time to bring out my scarves and boots! Finally! I wanted a pretty blouse so I picked this lime green flutter sleevetop with detailed bead work from Forever 21. Loving the color, I immediately wanted to pair it with leopard, which makes it stand out even more. The leopardscarf is warm and gigantic; I can create numerous styles with it but I kept it simple, just a knot. Ecstatic to wear my black coated pants today. I love coated jeans, I have too many! I like how they keep you warm, but look good with any shoe. Dress them up or down, and they come in a variety of colors. These suede ankle boots are chic, and a steal from Forever 21. I couldn’t pass them up! I wanted to contrast the green so I chose my Foley and Corinna Bordeaux clutch thanks to 6pm.com, I love how many ways I can wear it, shown here too. Almost everything today was from Forever 21 and they all look chic, dressy and versatile at great prices. If you just look and find pieces you love they can come from a high end retailer or your nearest Forever 21. Happy Thursday everyone!

He Said: 

Prada the little Pom. is the cutest dog ever (except for maybe my Great Dane Hudson) and she has a personality to match her look. First garment that caught my eye are the pants. The semi gloss look they have really grabbed my attention and added a sexy look to this outfit. Second is the scarf. The leopard print has been done a million times; now it’s on scarves! But that’s OK because it always looks great and more so on this scarf than other articles I have seen it on. The shirt is just kind of there, nothing about it really gets my attention, especially when it’s paired with the beyond sexy pants that might be overshadowing it a little. Last but not least, I absolutely love the shoes, but I am not sure about them with these pants. They look great but I think they could look even better when paired with different pants or skirt.






Happy Go Lucky

0 comments:

Post a Comment