Fibi & Clo Sandals and Jamberry Nails


She said:

Happy Tuesday everyone! Today this look reminds me of a beach outing from the detailed sandals to the casual chambray shirt it really fits with our weather right now, if only the sun would come out. I wanted a bright white to go with these beautiful c/o Fibi & Clo sandals, they are so ME! I love the ornate style with the over sized rhinestones in a smokey gradient; they glisten in the sunlight and are comfortable and stylish. Definitely wearing these all summer.  I have had this crochet dress for a few years, BCBG has a similar style, I love the argyle perforation and drop waist tie, it is very beachy alone but even more so with a light coverup. This ombre dipped denim shirt on sale is the perfect pull over, I love the contrast it gives the dress. By rolling up the sleeves it makes it more casual and fit for the outfit. I also added this beautiful necklace his mom gave me for Christmas, a stunning blue crystal and angle wing delicate piece she picked up in San Diego in Coronado. With the hues of the ocean I had to add a little purple, my Phillip Lim for Target purse is over sized but not clashing and blends nicely with white and blue.

Something Extra:

I also wanted to share with you all Jamberry Nails! This DIY wrap nail art is so easy, fun and won’t break the bank! I actually put these two thumb argyle pink pattern wrap nails on right before the shoot, a little heat, press them on and cut the excess – viola a perfect nail! Did I mention they have over 250 designs, hello nail party! You can also see youtube videos on how to apply, but promise it is really simple.

He Said:

This outfit is a little too old fashion and by old fashion I mean boring and not sexy what so ever. Yes, she looks cute but cute doesn’t attract good attention. She will blend right into any situation with this outfit; the dress is not flattering it should hug her body more. This shirt/jacket makes her look like she should re-paint her house, not fashionable. The sandals are the only shred of good light in this outfit and they are sandals. As far as her nails go they look good, though I don’t know much about nail design. I do like her purse, and this necklace my mom gave her, something I have not seen before. 









0 comments:

Post a Comment