Simple Cinched Tunic


She Said:

It is so nice having short weeks, isn’t it? Happy Friday everyone, the weather here is beautiful, sun is shining and the New Year is going well! If yesterday’s look was a little daring I created a neutral pallet today. This is simple to wear to work or nice enough to have dinner. This Charlotte Russe blouse with a cinch tie at the waist is very trendy but comfortable too. I like how I can wear this and don’t have to have a jacket because it has ¾ sleeves. I paired this blouse with a color for fall, army green. These pants originally from H&M similar pair here and here, are so fun and with details of quilted patchwork make them stylish year-round.  What better accessory than a simple classic clutch from Tory Burch, the selection for spring colors have already arrived, time to shop? I added my Marc Jacobs logo stud earrings which are timeless, chic and eye-catching. I grabbed my favorite pair of nude pumps by Rachel Roy purchased at Nordstrom Rack for a great deal.  A light curl to my hair with my Sultra Bombshell and Smashbox lip-gloss gives this neutral look the pop it needs. Have a wonderful weekend fashionistas!

He Said:

I like today’s outfit but honestly it’s a little boring. Everything she has on today is too safe, her top is kind of cute, it has a librarian feel to it, which could be exciting and sexy, but here it’s not so much. Her jeans are green, but are green pants really that different than just normal jeans. Even her heels are a boring shade of beige. Today’s outfit is not bad, it is a good look if you want to remain unnoticed all day.
Shop this look:




0 comments:

Post a Comment