Peplum, Boyfriends and Booties


She Said:
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, I woke with a little bit of a sore throat but hoping it will be better soon. So comfort is key for today’s look. I definitely wanted to wear my J Brand Aidan boyfriend jeans; I love the tears and wash, super comfortable but always can be dressed up. I added this white peplum blouse from Forever 21, gifted from a friend. Layered it with a bright cobalt blue open front blazer, it falls against the peplum perfectly. I added this colorful blue and coral fan necklace by Brina Box, so many pieces I am coveting right now! I kept the rest of this look pretty neutral, with this taupe tote from Shoedazzle, similar here. I seriously can’t get enough of these Sole Society Helena booties in cloud; they are so lightweight, sexy and look great with any style jean. I love when a color creates an outfit like this cobalt blue does, be creative and mix it up.
He Said:
Everything looks great about her outfit today except her jeans. I’ll get to her jeans later but first her jacket and top look very mature. In a mature, old way - they age her too much, she looks very professional, but not in a young suitable way. The purse is simple, nothing special. These jeans are not flattering, they look like mom jeans and I just am not a fan of the boyfriend jeans. The colors look nice and I like the necklace. Overall she gives me a mom vibe today and I know she’s not, which makes this outfit odd to me. 





stillbeingmolly
Covered in Grace
Join us! Click the Spotlight


0 comments:

Post a Comment