She Said His Turn... to be styled - With Marshalls


He Said:

I love my outfit because it is clean and simple. Simplicity wins every time. White and classic blue jeans are the epitome of comfort. I am really excited to be partnering with Marshalls for a mens look this time around. The jeans are amazing, I am use to wearing 7 for all mankind all the time, but these Guess jeans are awesome, not to mention the great deal I got on them. But my favorite piece of clothing is my Ben Sherman shirt also from Marshalls. This shirt is clean, fits just right, and for skinny guys its great because it makes the physique look better. The shoes are standard, they “got the Velcro’s”, even though it’s not functional they still looks nice and add more detail.

Bottoms: c/o Marshalls Guess Jeans

Shirt: c/o Marshalls Ben Sherman Henley- Similar Here

Watch: Suunto


She Said:

I love turning the tables; I think it is awesome when a man and woman can both shop at the same spots. It brings us closer because, duh I like shopping and now he can have a chance to show off his style and thanks to Marshalls it was all possible. I really like the casual look, this is something I can see him wearing to work, dinner or on a Saturday around the house. His jeans are great, they are soft and I love a dark wash on him. I like that his Ben Sherman shirt with the red, white and blue button closures for an American touch. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment