Pink Denim and White Leather


She Said:
This weather is amazing in So Cal, it makes me bring out my spring colors early. I am rocking hot pink on the blog today. It not only brightens my day but I notice when I do wear it people notice that it makes them smile as well. So hopefully bringing a smile to your face as well! These jeans are originally from Gap (sold out) here is a similar style, skinny bubblegum pink denim from Nordstrom. I love skinny pink jeans, ticking them in boots for comfort or wearing with heels glams them up a bit. These heels a find at Nordstrom Rack, are a chic classic pair of everyday pumps, I am coveting these Kate Spade ones though! So it is still technically winter so I had to add some sort of leather, this leather tee is ultra fab, I love the crisp lines structure. I added a white cuff bracelet because it is girlie and stands out with my aqua blue Charlotte Russe mini clutch perfect for my iPhone. I straightened my hair with my CHI air turbo 1" and added a pop of pink on my lips from Bobbie Brown. Supporting my home state I picked this Dogeared California state necklace in gold, a glistening touch to a colorful outfit.
He Said:
Pretty in pink, if you’re a girlie girl then this is just the outfit for you because that is the exact feeling I get when looking at her. I like the pink pants but that’s because I like girly girls. The white and pink go so well together and give a nice clean overall look. The only thing I might change is her heels; this off beige color heel just doesn’t look as good as it could if she had a white or black heel. All the accessories look great but what really catches my eye other than her pants is her lip color. I love this lip color and it is by far the star of this pink show.
Shop This Post: 









0 comments:

Post a Comment