Black Shift Dress


She Said:
Loving this warm weather we have been having, I wanted to take out this classic shift dress, which is so versatile year-round. This black shift dress with 4 gold buttons on the shoulder is traditional and simple which leaves a blank canvas for me to dress it up. I paired this dress with a gifted J. Crew drop necklace in black, white and gold rhinestones and here is another one I am coveting. I enjoy solid colors but as you know I love a pop of lipstick, this color perfectly named “dangerous”by MAC cosmetics is a vibrant bold burst. I used my leopard clutch from Banana Republic (sold out) but similar version from Niemen Marcus here. I wanted to definitely wear these extremely sassy and comfortable Sole Society Helena booties, currently on sale for under $32!! You can’t beat that; they really are super chic and stylish. I love mixing black with different textures and colors. Do you like shift dresses, if so do you like adding pops of color, let me know in the comments.
He Said:
I can’t help but think night gown when I first see today’s outfit and the thought continues even after I get a good look at it. Other than her night gown I love the color of her heels, the style is really nothing special but the color is universal. The clutch is OK; I can officially say I have seen enough of it. The necklace is cute but honestly the best part of her outfit is not her outfit at all but her hair. It looks very clean, straight and beautiful. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment