Printed Winter Dress

She Said:
Happy Friday everyone! I am still getting over this flu, so sorry for the absence yesterday. I wanted to share a comfortable winter like look with my favorite pair of boots. This fun printed Charlotte Russe sweater in pale pink with charcoal gray is suited for wintertime, but still a dress which works for California. I love the design and how nicely it looks with a denim jacket. This light washed denim jacket is by True Religion Brand Jeans, I rolled up the sleeves for a more country style. I added a mauve colored infinity scarf also from Charlotte Russe, it is light weight and adds a nice pop of color. I paired it with these Franco Sarto knee high leg hugging knee high boots, they are the BEST pair of boots I own. Black, classic, sleek and sexy. I love that these look fabulous with a dress or pants and skirts! I added my taupe mini satchel by Phillip Lim for Target for a little accessory that matches the grey undertones. Wishing you all a wonderful weekend, stay germ free!
He Said:
I am a huge fan of scarves but is it just me or is this scarf ridiculously big, I know it is probably the style but that doesn’t stop me from imagining how similar this is too clowns with over sized shoes. Now with the said I actually like this outfit, the dress has an Aztec touch. The jacket adds some nice style to everything, but what really gets me going is once again the foot wear. These boots are so sexy they should be illegal. Minus the giant scarf around her neck she could have a very nice and sexy outfit today.




0 comments:

Post a Comment