Little Black Dress



She Said:

I really enjoy blogging, it is my outlet, hobby and I can share my love of fashion with you all. Today, I am sharing a date night look. A little black dress, with a splash of sexy and a touch of cheetah; all courtesy of Deb Shops. This peplum black dress is fitted with a peplum overlay and gold metallic belt, the perfect LBD. I love it alone but adding this leopard kimono, that is just the length of the dress, light weight and sassy. I thought this quilted barrel tassel clutch was the best accessory, a long gold chain makes it so it can also be worn as a cross body. I wanted a simple necklace, but when I saw this diamond, line and spike necklace in gold and silver it was a great contrast to the belt from the dress. I also am so excited to show off these triangle studs from Trendy Trinkets, a black stone surrounded by sparkle, gorgeous in person too. Lastly, heels are a huge part of my closet and these open toe booties are fabulous, here is a similar pair from Nordstrom. Even though it is Monday, go out tonight with your special someone, wear that LBD you have been dying to shine in.

He Said:

As crazy as this might sound to some women, there is such a thing as too much animal print. I like her dress. Obviously, the length is great and the top of it is very cute. Her bag is cute but does not look very practical. I mean how many objects can you name that will fit into a cylinder, then how many of those do you actually carry on a regular basics, be honest it’s slim to none. The shoes though, are the hottest part of this outfit; finally once again the shoes are on the eye candy.
 Shop 







stillbeingmolly
Covered in Grace
Join us! Click the Spotlight



0 comments:

Post a Comment