Mint Crochet Overlay



She Said:
Happy Tuesday the week is sort of close to being over! Today I wanted to share with you this new Forever 21 top that is a summery crochet keeper. I love the mint color and it really goes with any type of bottom, skirt, denim or even over a swimsuit. The only flaw about this top is the under shirt tends t bunch up, I wish I went a size smaller!  I decided to keep the top my focal point and wear all black. My shorts are hip hugging by Rich and Skinny, simple but classy. I am wearing new sandals similar here that were only $10 (buy 1 get 1 half off) from Love D. This amazing Shop Jami clutch is from my swag bag at Lucky Fabb. The teal and black with the gold is a great color blocking contrast for this look. My necklace was a just because gift a long time ago, an onyx heart from Tiffany’s.  We went out Sunday with Hudson to Hermosa and I wanted to show some fun pier photos. 

He Said:
Today’s outfit does nothing for me; it is just boring and not flattering, plain and simple. The only piece of this outfit I like is her clutch. The shorts look cheap because they don’t look as though they fit very well. The top is ok in style but not ok as far as making her look good, in other words this top just looks bad on her. I want to forget about today’s outfit as quickly as possible, thank goodness I see some other amazing outfits in the pipe line for this week.







0 comments:

Post a Comment