Espadrille Lace up – Fiesta Style


She Said:
Over the past weekend we got to celebrate my amazing sister-in-law Lauren’s birthday! She titled it “Double Quinceanera” which was a creative way to send an invite.We partied with margaritas, a live band, homemade taco station and ended with a chocolate fountain, a night to remember with amazing friends and family. I decided that my wedges would be the main focus for my outfit, a little fiesta-like and eye popping. I kept everything else a little more neutral except for a pop of color on my lips. These wedgies are the Audrianna by Shoedazzle, I know I have an obsession, but come on can’t pass these up! They are a paisley print with pastel spring colors. I took the turquoise from my shorts, that are a fitted frayed pair from Forever 21, easy to throw on and ultra chic! My top is a while blouse with gold studs across the front, it seemed fitting for the colder night. I straightened my hair and wore MAC’s Candy Yum Yum lipstick. My quilted purse was a little more sophisticated but blended well with the overall look, c/o Posh Grid. I was comfortable but still fitting in with group, though I didn’t wear a poncho or sombrero I still felt like I was festive with my fiesta wedges.


Last day to enter the Kensie Giveaway


He Said:

I like how this outfit has a nice light summer feel to it, but she still looked very classy. I love the clean white top and the color of her shorts are one of my favorite. But what set this outfit apart from many others are her heels. These heels are so unique and colorful, I love them. They stand out in a good way, and I think they supported her leg a little better than most heels because she walked so confidently in them and that’s a huge turn on for men. Her clutch just kind of blended in with the background which is not a bad thing because the shoes deserve the spotlight.
With the birthday girl and friends






0 comments:

Post a Comment