Cheetah, Leopard and Peacock ... Oh Yes!


She Said: 

Today I am participating in “Trend of the Month Challenge” formed by marionberrystyle. The challenge is to showcase animal prints. Which is perfect, for I do love leopard/cheetah print! There are so many different kinds of prints but I like the edginess and different color leopard browns/tans prints offer. I love this loose leopard blazer I found in DTLA fashion district, it was only $15.00 and it looks and feels much more expensive, similar here. I think most colors compliment animal prints so I picked this royal blue ruffle with pleats, sheer button down tank. This color is crisp and clean. I doubt peacock counts as an animal print, but worth a shot – I added these fabulous peacock earrings with gold trim to flatter the blouse. My gold accents continue with my blinged out tiger ring and bracelets. I recently bought these amazing bell bottom Martini Jbrand jeans, I thought they would go very well with these suede cheetah wedges. On a previous post I mentioned I struck gold at Ross, these wedges were a part of that treasure. They are my new favorite wedges; cheetah print can be dressed up or down and, goes with bell bottoms or leather shorts! Lastly, I pulled my lipstick color from my favorite LAMB tote, gifted from my dad. I love today’s challenge and this wild outfit, I feel fierce and chic. Hope you all have a great Wednesday!

 
He Said:

Again with the ruffles! Ughh. Anyways despite the ruffled top the outfit looks great. Whenever I see women wearing leopard/cheetah print or any animal print for that matter I usually think to myself this women is spoiled by someone or she spoils herself. 90% of the time I am probably wrong but I can’t help thinking that. Animal print in my opinion just screams high maintenance. Even though she might look like high maintenance, or a spoiled women I know she’s not and she looks amazing. The way she coordinates her lipstick with her bag, shoes with her blazer looks very put together. And trust me most guys notice this stuff!  








Follow my blog with Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment