Dressed up in Flannel




She Said:

I am loving plaid flannels this year. It is definitely a fall must-have, especially in cooler weather areas, but I will still wear them in California. I wanted to take a casual item like a flannel button down and dress it up a bit. This shirt is actually a man’s shirt from Old Navy, but I love the color of the plaid lines, which is why I bought it. I also knew this shirt would definitely go with the suede ankle boots I am obsessed with, c/o 6pm.com. They are Report Mark boots, which are super comfortable shoes! These Agnes Jbrand skinny pants with zipper details are extremely soft, flexible and the perfect length for short boots. To add the chic aspect, I chose a blazer and patent clutch. The blazer is fitted perfectly and has two flap pockets. I rolled the sleeves for the casual facet; this beauty is from Express. The clutch is a wonderful addition to any closet. I like the size, it holds everything. Hard to see but I am wearing my heart stud earrings from Forever 21 and a gold rhinestone heart necklace, feeling heart-y today! I love this outfit, I would definitely wear it again, maybe add a colorful blazer next time. Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!

He Said:

I really like this outfit, mostly because I have never seen anything like it before. Really, when do you see a woman wearing such a professional looking jacket, clutch, etc. and pair that with a button up flannel! That is just awesome, one of my favorites. The clutch does seem a little oversized to me, looks like you could carry legal documents in it. I love the touch of the rolled up sleeves. I like the originality of this look, considering that I have not seen this before. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment