Country Rock



She Said:
I am not sure why when I put this dress on I feel a little country, my dancing starts up, it looks great with boots, it is versatile for all seasons, and it would look great at a country concert. This amazing dress is from Tobi.com. I love the form fitted body with the loose chiffon sleeves, it looks great by itself, but what is more country than leather. This leather jacket is by Black Rivet, and I wore it here with another dress. The asymmetrical collar is what I adore the most about it. Dark brown was never a color I leaned toward, but it actually can complement white as well as a bold color like coral or aqua. My necklace has a little country flare to it, it is a chunky lillith fringe necklace gifted from Kristina from Stella & Dot. Find her store here and how else I wore it!  My boots are pretty old, I am shopping in my closet lately, these suede beauties are from Bandalino similar ones here. I wanted a white purse but I only had a clutch, which I prefer with a dress. This was from Baker on sale; the studs add a little toughness which adds some sass. Wishing everyone a wonderful Thursday is it me or has this week dragged a bit!? 

Stella & Dot - Kristina's shop: http://www.stelladot.com/kristinav
Follow us on Instagram for more photos @ She said_He said
 
Be sure to check out Lucky Community: http://contributors.luckymag.com/user/chelsea-davis and vote for as many outfits you like! 

He Said:
I have said a lot of good things about a lot of different outfits, but this outfit takes the cake. This is by far the best outfit I have seen in a long time on this blog. There is absolutely nothing wrong with any one article of clothing. I love the boots, the dress, and the jacket: which is absolutely perfect and believe or not I love this bold necklace. Just looking at her today is driving me wild and the same would happen to any guy. Ladies take note, this is the outfit to wear if you want to drive guys absolutely nuts.





0 comments:

Post a Comment