Loafers and Bordeaux

She Said:
Back to our daily outfits everyone! Thank you again for following me on Instagram while I was away, getting back in the fashion routine! 
 
It was a gorgeous weekend we had, and now it's supposed to rain today! Boohoo! I am prepared, though with loafers, leggings and peplum - plus a hat to protect my hair! I can grab a leather jacket on my way out, not pictured. I adore the look of a bright white with a powerful bold color. This top is from H&M. I love the cap sleeves that add flare and delicacy to today’s look. My leggings were super inexpensive from Forever 21, I think under $10 here is a similar one. I like that they can make so many designer pieces at affordable prices! The Bordeaux color was huge this past fall and, like mint, it will appear throughout the year to come. My bow fedora is also from F21. I found it on sale, and it is a perfect match to the accents on my LAMB bag. This purse has accompanied me to many places, and I have had it forever. With a matching wallet, it was a present from my dad and found on sale at Nordstrom. I love that this can work with loafer shoes or heels, but with rain I go for comfort. These Mia loafers were on sale at Nordstrom Rack, for only $39.97. The rhinestones are what sold me; the color black was just a bonus! My lipstick is MAC, and as you can see I was rocking it in Shanghai here as well! Have a great Tuesday everyone! 

Follow us on Instagram for more photos @ She said_He said
 
Be sure to check out Lucky Community: http://contributors.luckymag.com/user/chelsea-davis and vote for as many outfits you like!

He Said:
What a great outfit to wear on a rainy day, while still looking stylish. The hat looks amazing on her. I am just a little worried though that this is one of the few outfits she could wear it with; hopefully she will prove me wrong on that, and we see a lot more looks with this hat. I love leggings, always, so these are no different. Leggings have got to be one of the hottest pants a girl can wear. But the real show-stopper of this outfit is her top; everything about this top accents her figure perfectly. The shoes are very unnoticeable, but that’s ok because I can’t take my eyes off of the rest of her.








0 comments:

Post a Comment