She Said His Turn...to be styled 2. New Series.

 
We started a monthly series featuring His fashions - styled and photographed by me. Talk about a change of character He will be modeling and I will be behind the scenes. We hope you like this new approach and look forward to your feedback.

He Said:
I feel really good in this outfit and that’s for a couple different reasons. First the pants I am wearing are a pair of the softest pants I have ever had and to be honest they are so comfortable I sometimes forget I am evening wearing them. I do however feel as though my feet always look gigantic when I wear dress pants and dress shoes together. I love this shirt that she got me, it’s definitely one of the more feminine shirts I own but it’s not over the top with red and blue. My favorite part of this outfit is my vest, it just makes my upper body look good and in turn I feel more confident. Oh and I cannot forget about my watch, this is a watch that she got me a few Christmas’s ago and it still looks great when I am dressing myself up a little. It is still a little semi casual and I feel I could wear it anywhere. Or I could put on a sports coat and walk in somewhere really fancy for Valentine’s Day, maybe a restaurant for dinner then take the jacket off and be my comfortable self again. Oh by the way I’d say we beat last month’s outfit or at worst it’s a tie.

Shirt from H&M
Vest from Macys: Similar
Pants from H&M
Shoes by Steve Madden
Watch by Marc Ecko

She Said:
I think he looks picture perfect! This is a good casual/ dressed up look. Being Valentine’s Day is coming up he fits the bill. The black vest and small plaid shirt look great together, I like that vests can transition a whole look. Mixing greys, black and color work all around for his look, he looks sleek and put together. His watch is one of my favorite pieces though, bring on the bling! Happy Tuesday everyone! 







The Only Ten I See

Helene in Between

0 comments:

Post a Comment