My Boyfriend’s Tee

She Said:
You read the title right, which is my Boyfriend’s shirt. I found it for him at Marshalls and it is so simple and it can’t go wrong with some Guinness! This tee was only $12.99 and he wears it a lot, but I secretly stole it from his closet! I feel like I could attend a baseball game with this look, hot dog and beer please! My jeans were gifted from Jbrand Jeans and I love the cargo military feel they bring to this look. Camel is really my go to color for 2013, it goes with every color in my closet! My blazer is from Forever 21, and it is longer than a normal blazer but I like how casual it is. The rolled up sleeves makes this more of a daytime look. On Monday I posted about my recent purchase from Shoedazzle; these Wandering wedge booties with fringe are so Bohemian! I love the suede and leather color, and the fringe makes them fun and hippie. They are unlike anything I own! I thought they completed the boyfriend tee outfit today. I glammed my make-up up with heavy gold lip gloss and threw my hair into a messy pony-tail – its just that kind of Friday. My black/brown Longchamp tote suits today’s outfit and it really ties into the pants and jacket. Happy Friday all, and think big and dream bigger! 

Follow us on Instagram for more photos @ She said_He said
 
Be sure to check out Lucky Community: http://contributors.luckymag.com/user/chelsea-davis and vote for as many outfits you like!

He Said:
I like this outfit, but only because it is different. I like the shirt. It says she is laid back and approachable, but the jacket still screams sophistication. As for her pants, I have no idea where they fit into that equation. And I am at a loss of words to comment on her shoes. But I like her uninspiring purse and just overall how she is put together here. She comes off as very sexy and daring and I would feel comfortable approaching this bombshell. 







Perpetual Parades

0 comments:

Post a Comment