Be Daring in Hot pink


She Said:
Pink has not been my favorite color, but over the years I like the thought about adding a bold top to go with an outfit or a necklace with that pop of color. Even bright pink pumps just to have that one item be the center of it all. This hot pink pussy bow blouse is from Forever 21, similar here I have worn it a couple of times so I believe this was a good purchase. I love the deep hue with the sheer fabric. I made it a little more wild instead of classy by adding a loose leopard blazer. This draws the attention to the blazer but the pink is bold and springy. Next I pieced my leather skirt which I love that it is a high low skirt and think this is the most flattering skirt I own. H&M is to thank, they always have unique pieces to suck me in! I love a great bootie paired with a skirt, these gold heeled suede and patent leather show offs from Shoedazzle, look fabulous! I added my also patent leather clutch with a gold clasp from Forever 21. Don’t forget to be daring! It is Friday, wear pink and leopard together, I did it, you can too!

Something New: I’ve launched a personal styling business with Keaton Row, the only personal styling company that lets you work one-on-one with a Stylist you trust (me!) 100% online (anywhere, anytime). Plus it is Free! Sign up here

He Said:
Today’s outfit screams girly, sexy, and hot! I don’t know where to start, I guess I will start with what I love the most and of course it is her skirt. This skirt is driving me nuts, it is so good it really doesn’t even matter what else she is wearing. So after I struggle pulling my eyes away from this skirt I am immediately drawn to her pink blouse and leopard print jacket, I am not a big fan of but like I said earlier… look at that skirt! And next I am brought to her heels, these baby’s are almost as hot as her skirt, the low ankle with a nice thin heel is very appealing. She did such an amazing job with this outfit I would be happy to see her in this every day.








Follow on Bloglovin




Perpetual Parades
Ohsoamelia

0 comments:

Post a Comment