Turquoise Candy

She Said:
This weather in So Cal has been gorgeous, a perfect weekend and continuing week. Today, I am feeling a little like Kate Hudson, effortless, glowing and simple. Bringing turquoise, browns and whites together. Let’s start with my amazing shoes; these wedges are by Steve Madden from Ross for $25.00. I like the support of the 3 straps with fringe tassels which is very country. The color are perfect for a hot day like today. I paired this with frayed shorts from Forever 21; I really love the trendy frayed edges this year. I chose an aqua tank to be underneath this whimsical peasant top with dressy buttons and flowy sleeves. I added a matching turquoise cluster necklace and bracelet. These feather earrings are a perfect touch with my hair half up and down, and his photo taking captures this perfectly. My purse the Stawell is my new favorite; it’s from Shoedazzle in a deep brown hue with an exotic snakeskin flap and gold hardware. I feel like I should have partied in Coachella, but I didn't yet our weather is just as hot as the desert where it took place! Bring on the heat!

I’ve launched a personal styling business with Keaton Row, the only personal styling company that lets you work one-on-one with a Stylist you trust (me!) 100% online (anywhere, anytime).
I’d love to talk about the next steps in working together to revamp your wardrobe and refresh your look; I’ve found a couple of items I think would really take your style to the next level, and I’d love to share a complimentary Lookbook with you to show you how it works. Contact me here or via email at Chelseadavis87@yahoo.com Check out my stylist page at https://www.keatonrow.com/stylist/chelseadavis!


He Said:
I like how today’s outfit is laid back, down home, country summer. She looks like the girl next door, especially if you live next to a hot sexy girl. I like everything about this outfit and it’s just perfect for summer. Her wedges and shorts are daisy duke-ish, which is always off the charts incredible. Then there is her top.  I do not know what is going on with the top, if it is two pieces or just one, but I love how she has a light white see thru and then underlining shows the teal blue, it’s just strait up summer style. Her bag blends in with the browns in her shoes flawlessly. If this is the beginning of what summer styles she is going to be putting together, I am in for a fantastic summer.







Love & Loyally, JMG

0 comments:

Post a Comment