Pink and Blue from Forever 21

She Said:
We missed you yesterday, but we are back. Hope everyone had a great weekend and Monday!

Pink and blue are great colors and the pink seems to overpower the blue, which in today’s outfit does just that. These pink pants are one of the most comfortable jeans I own, and they are from Forever 21! They are skinny cut right at the ankle, perfect for cuffing. The color exudes a beautiful highlighter pink. They go with any white or black nicely, but adding blue is complementary and Springy. This Chambray is a recent purchase from Forever 21. It is a light distressed wash, a little oversized, but it looks tailored when tucked in like I did. I kept my jewelry to a minimum due to my layering on top. This jacket, also a Forever 21 find, is great to throw over. I love the white and blue pinstripe with the detailed pockets on the side. I added a snakeskin belt from Steve Madden, to add a little wild aspect, plus a skinny belt looks fab with hot pink denim, don’t you agree? My beige Mossimo flats are from Target, and were 2 for $25.00. I kept my hair simple and straight using my Nunaat hair product and Sexy Straight Hair smooth protect which is amazing. It is a comfy Tuesday. Have a wonderful day everyone.


I’ve launched a personal styling business with Keaton Row, the only personal styling company that lets you work one-on-one with a Stylist you trust (me!) 100% online (anywhere, anytime).
I’d love to talk about the next steps in working together to revamp your wardrobe and refresh your look; I’ve found a couple of items I think would really take your style to the next level, and I’d love to share a complimentary Lookbook with you to show you how it works. Contact me here or via email at Chelseadavis87@yahoo.com Check out my stylist page at https://www.keatonrow.com/stylist/chelseadavis!

He Said:
Today’s outfit is great because it is feminine but still professional. I see too many girls who dress professionally and end up looking masculine in the process. That’s not a bad thing, but it would just be nice to have the option to switch it up a bit. I like her jacket, but I would have liked to have seen a different colored shirt or wear the same shirt and change the jacket. The blues are just throwing me off a little. Her hot pink jeans are great. They are bright, feminine and remind me a little of “Legally Blonde.” Her flats are just boring. I have nothing in particular against these flats; I just find all flats boring. You know you’re going to have a great Tuesday regardless of what happens when you appear looking like this.





Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment