Elegant in Green


She Said:
So I know what you are thinking. A green dress! Really, Chelsea? Yes, let’s be bold this Spring. Add a cute colored dress to your closet; they are everywhere right now - in every style! This one I found last year on Hot Miami Styles.com. It is a strapless grass green woven style dress, perfect for a wedding or a dinner date The same dress is in coral here. I paired it another trend, the floral blazer. Though this is not a very colorful one, this monochromatic Inbloom satin blazer from Guess is a wonderful piece. I love the clean lines and it looks great with a dramatic looking dress. Here are two other choices from Blue Fly and Target. These beautiful chandelier earrings are from Julie Vos. Seriously Julie makes incredible pieces with the most incredible stones! My heels are a purchase he made that I wanted from Ebay. They are Colin Stuart heels and guess how much? $23.00! A great deal for a classy looking heel. I paired this with my black snakeskin knuckle clutch; it ties these heels and the black in the blazer. I added a dramatic oxblood lipstick from MAC, and parted my hair a little differently today. Wishing all of my friends a wonderful Friday!

He Said:
I like today’s outfit because of the dress and her accessories, I am not sure however about her jacket, I will get to that later. The dress is great because of the stand out green, which normally I am not a huge fan of. But it looks good here and I attribute that to the style of the dress. The heels are one of my favorites, but from what I understand they’re not too comfortable. That’s important because when she is not comfortable it shows. I love the clutch, but the earrings are a little too big and really do not do anything for the rest of the outfit. Overall I can’t get over the pattern on her jacket, it just reminds me too much of 90’s outdoor furniture.







Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment