Smitten in Pink

 
She Said:
Happy Monday everyone, I hope you all had a great mother’s day! I am honored to be a fashion insider for Posh Grid. I was gifted a few items to do a post for their website and to tell a little more about myself (coming soon). I really feel in love with the high-low style of this dress from Foreign Exchange. With the leather piping and a hot pink color this truly is perfect for spring. I wore a bandeau underneath for it is a tad see through  I could even wear this over a swimsuit. I would wear this look out to dinner downtown; it is a little rocker and a lot of sexy. I am wearing a layered skull necklace, it is a little edgy. I added some tan accents to layer with, I feel pretty, trendy and it ties the whole look in with this quilted purse with chain straps. My two tones wedges are from Charlotte Russe, I love the double buckles and height. I also am wearing a rhinestone gold infinity bracelet with some other arm candy. Pink lips and straight hair top off this look. It is bold and colorful! I know I wore pink Friday so I am still trying to add more pieces to my wardrobe that I don’t have a lot of. Here is my feature on Posh Grid.

My Youtube Feature about this outfit: Posh Grid Feature She Said He Said

He Said:
This pink dress is perfect for how the weather has been around here lately. I really like the pink and black, with the beige and gold accents, it looks great. This might be the first and only time I say this but her heels are almost too much. They seem a little too tall for a dress like this, she did a great job choosing wedges but they just don’t seem like they should be paired with this dress. She needs a more relaxed shoe here and not so intense. Other than that her hair looks beautiful and makeup is flawless as usual.


Live on Posh Grid








0 comments:

Post a Comment