Printed Pants Two Ways

She Said:

Hey everyone, I am so excited to be collaborating with Meredith from Create That Outfit. She is an inspiration as a fashionista, a friend and a fellow blogger. Be sure to stop by her blog and say hi! We decided to present two ways to wear printed pants, with a solid blouse and a printed blouse. It is funny how we both decided on button downs as a solid top, which make the outfits classy. The patterned top, which you most definitely can pair with printed pants, adds character and makes you see the entire look in a different way.

Solid Top: My pants for my two looks are my floral cropped pants from Guess, purchased on sale and uber comfortable. They are chic and springy. Even though they are monochromatic, really any color will work. This blouse is from my sister-in-law. I love the deep teal color and how sheer it is without being too revealing. It complements the pants. I wanted a sturdy, sexy eye catching heel and these Zara pointed ankle strap heels are to die for. I was so excited how quickly they came in the mail. I paired this with my simple Robinson tote from Tory Burch. When you think florals you don’t normally think geometric, but I added a fun gold and black necklace c/o Just Fab from the Lucky Fabb conference.

Printed Top: This top is an easy inexpensive way to make your look stand out. I added a striped boat neck ¾ sleeve top from Forever 21. I love the fit, colors and even though it is black and white it still makes a statement. I love how Meredith added pops of colors, but I also wanted to show how it can work with just black and white. My bracelet is from Tory Burch and this purse is a find at Target, similar here. I kept it simple but it still can work for dinner and a movie on date night. As you know the pants are by Guess and heels are Zara the same as above.

He Said:
Believe it or not I cannot decide which outfit I like more. Now that’s not to say I like them both it just means I don’t know which one is better. They both have their pros and they both have similar cons. I like the printed top outfit because the black and white goes great with her bag and it also does not take much away from her floral pants. The solid colored top has that great pop which I like better. In this case, if I had to choose, I would have to pick the stripes. Even though it does not have that color pop, it all flows together very nicely. But don’t get the wrong impression. If there were a third option that went something like “start over from scratch and make a couch from these pants for grandma instead” I would pick that look.


Solid Top




Printed Top






Follow on Bloglovin


katherines corner

button

Loves on a Thursday

0 comments:

Post a Comment