Lace with Gold Tips


She Said:
Who wouldn’t want to wear more lace? I like lace, I don’t wear it that often but It can spruce up a look for an elegant classy feel. Some may think I went over board and that is OK too, but I wanted to show you how you can have two pieces of the same detailed delicate fabric and look well together. This top is so uniform chic, it is from Nordstrom and the collar with gold tips is so cute, similar here and here. I adore the military green color and it truly is a tasteful top. My skirt is tight, but it hugs my curves just right, the cream color with the overlay of lace is vintage but modern. I love the two tones just the outfit brings alone. I paired the rest of my accessories with gold in mind. My heels are a Target find the gold platform is so ultra sexy and they were on sale! My super soft Tory Burch clutch is a crisp cream that blends with the skirt and heels. I added my “bella” cuff bracelet from BCBG Generation, I adore this conversation starter! I feel like I am on a shoot, just because it is tasteful yet goddess-like, like a Michael Kors ad would be. Maybe it is just my imagination, happy Friday fashionistas!

We were featured on Shop At Home Website: check it out here

He Said:
I know I say that I love a lot of outfits (I also dislike a lot) but this outfit takes the cake as far as outfits over the past month go. This is perfection; the top is sexy and shows her assets without being too… rhymes with smutty. The skirt is one of the hottest clothing items a woman can wear, and here it blows me away how great her legs look with it, the fabric and length is stylish. The clutch ties into her cream skirt and her top with the gold detailing. Last but not least her heels. She made a great decision by purchasing these and with that open heel, what a sexy pair. The weakest link is her top, but when you have a skirt and heel combo like this any top will look magnificent.





Follow on Bloglovin




Perpetual Parades
Ohsoamelia

0 comments:

Post a Comment