White with Cranberry


She Said:
Hi fashionistas, happy Thursday! The weather is not super hot so I am covering up a bit. I love how crisp clean white bootcut jeans look. I am a fan of bootcut jeans, always have been! These are from True Religion Brand Jeans; they are bright white, with a tan stitching. I added this cranberry loose top from H&M. It is not as tight as he likes, of course but it still is a nice bold color for spring. I paired it with this chunky bubble necklace from Forever 21. I love that it can transition into many lengths and stands out against the cranberry. These round pave stud earrings are from Aldo, love the color matches beautifully with the necklace.  My Shoedazzle booties are suede with fringe on the side and I only wanted to show the pointed toe. They always have great finds and deals! My clutch is a great neutral from Tory Burch; I love the mauve color and thick strap. I added a cranberry lip gloss and thickened my eye liner just a bit for a more vivid look. It is another casual look but dressy enough to go happy hour with friends or a nice restaurant.

He Said:
Today’s outfit is too boring and old, by old I mean the top seems like it would fit a much older woman rather than her. I like the white pants they look great on her, the only down side to them is it doesn’t really matter what shoes your wearing because you can’t see them, and that sucks because it takes out the aspect or chance you had to impress with the shoes; which is huge. I love her clutch but it doesn’t fit here with the rest of her outfit.  It may sound right about now that I hate this outfit but I don’t.  I just don’t like this look and the pieces together.




Follow on Bloglovin


katherines corner

button

Loves on a Thursday

0 comments:

Post a Comment