nuNAAT Brazilian Keratin collection – Review

She Said:
I was first introduced to nuNAAT by a blogger friend. I am so glad she shared it with me! I was able to choose whichever hair products I would like to try, and test them for two weeks. I decided on the nuNAAT Brazilian Keratin Collection, which seemed to be a good choice seeing that it is for all hair types. 

These are the products I received:
· nuNAAT Brazilian Keratin Deep Moisturizing Shampoo
· nuNAAT Brazilian Keratin Deep Conditioner
· nuNAAT Brazilian Keratin Liquid Keratin Leave-In Reconstructor
· nuNAAT Brazilian Keratin Intensive Hair Mask


Before
and 
After 


Overall, I like the choice I made. My hair felt clean, it repaired some damage I have incurred due to straightening and curling my hair and I did notice a bit of a reduction in friz. It is only lightly scented, which I prefer to a more fragrant product. The Shampoo and Conditioner I loved. Though my hair gets knotty, I felt I still needed a bit of Detangler to put in my hair after towel drying it. The Leave-in Reconstructor I used only twice. It was pretty awesome. It states you can use it daily or as needed. Those three products did not leave build-up in my hair and made it a little more voluminous. I actually received complements from  friends the first day I tried it.

I have not used a hair mask before, so I did not know what to expect other than it was a good amount they give you and I could use it over and over and probably never run out! I love how it literally feels like a mask. I like how soft my hair felt, and it was already getting pretty shiny. After I blow-dried and styled it straight, I really loved how soft, nice-looking and overall clean and refreshing my hair felt to the touch. I would recommend this product to my friends! I am still using it now, grab yours today!




I received these products from nuNAAT to review, all opinions are my own and I will only write the review if I actually use the product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment