Trend Alert: Striped Maxi Dress

She Said:
Seriously I have always loved Maxi dresses; they are forgiving, cool and chic all in one. They can be dressed up or down and what better print than a trendy striped black and white one from Nordstrom? I bought this maxi dress to attend Lucky Fabb. I wore it with wedges, bright blazer and Bohemian necklace. Today I paired it with this unique, simple and elegant Stella and Dot Avalon Gold Crescent necklace. The design and actual size is so delicate. I love how it shines in the sun and really is a key accessory to have. Being the necklace is casual enough, I decided to pair it with my TR denim jacket which is light, washable, sturdy and goes perfectly with a maxi dress. Continuing with this gold trend, I paired it with my always in style Steve Madden chain sandals. These have been through it all, in water and the sole repaired, but they are still pretty good looking, here is another pair I am crushing on!  I tied my hair in a low ponytail, and pulled it to the side. I wanted a bit of a lip stain so I chose this MAC sheen supreme lipstick in new temptation. This purse was on my list, I wanted a brown modern looking bag and Shoedazzle was the best option! This is the Stawell bag. I picked brown leather with an exotic snakeskin detail. It comes with a longer strap as well a crossbody. Today is a casual day, easy stripes with denim and a great purse. Wishing everyone a fashionable Tuesday!

Don’t forget to enter my Mother’s Day Giveaway

We were featured on Shop At Home Website: check it out here

He Said:
I love maxi dresses, therefore I love today’s outfit. Her bag is pretty boring through, something about that boring color of brown in bags does nothing for me. I love her denim jacket and it looks great with her dress. As always her make-up and hair are impeccable. The necklace is definitely the star of this show; it just ties it all in and draws my eyes in the right direction. She has a great sexy/casual look today, with the sexy dress and her casual jacket. She makes this dress look amazing, love her figure in it. 






Follow on Bloglovin



Helene in Between

Love & Loyally, JMG

0 comments:

Post a Comment