Edgy with Tacori

She Said:
Adding some key jewelry pieces really make an outfit sometimes. Tacori makes beautiful diamond pieces, colorful jewel tones and sparkly rings, brightens any girls jewelry box.  I want to share with you these beautiful City Lights Silver Studs that did just that. These were a gift from Lucky Fabb, and they are my new go to Silver beauties. Adding some more drama, this blazer is by Rock & Republic. It is a light wash denim flare blazer with a slimming black collar and black metal buttons. It is so unique which is why it came home with me! Here is a similar one here for $16.00! Underneath I chose to keep it classic, with an Express white button down blouse, they know how to create a perfect work shirt. My metal chain necklace peaks through for an edgier vibe. Needed a little leather in my leggings, Arden B. I swear make super chic and sexy leggings. I have had them for a while, and they with stand wear and washes. My Tory Burch Robinson completes this ultra sleek look. Rocker short stud boots from Forever 21, keep this loud, trendy and fashionable. 


Follow us on Instagram for more photos @ She said_He said


Be sure to check out Lucky Community: http://contributors.luckymag.com/user/chelsea-davis and vote for as many outfits you like!

He Said:
Just when I thought things could not get any hotter from yesterdays outfit she goes and wears an outfit like this. Again she hit a home run with everything I see here, I love this bag and the pants are sizzling. You might think the best part of this outfit is her jacket, and the jacket is hot but the white button up is a little bit hotter. There is something about a woman in a tight white button up dress shirt that will get any guy going (a little risky business going on). But again besides all that, I really love her hair like this, it might be a personal preference, but when she pulls her hair back and puts it in a pony tail it leaves me breathless. And honestly as much as I don’t want to admit it, any girl who sports this style gets my attention. She might find how I feel about her hair odd, but I am willing to bet I am not alone.







Follow on Bloglovin



Helene in Between

Love & Loyally, JMG

0 comments:

Post a Comment