Lucky Fabb Recap!


The fashionable Nikki from Bedazzles After Dark
Lucky Fabb was incredible.I took so much in and met amazing fellow bloggers that are now friends. The two days were full of great panels of people talking about how to be authentic and find yourself. Also Kelly Osbourne and Drew Berrymore were speakers and they were very interactive, humble and it was a treat. Also the incredible Betsey Johnson was there and she was her wild self, but it was fun to see her happy and enthusiastic to be there.  Below are a few photos even though I posted a lot on Instagram and twitter, thank you for following! 
The first day I wore a Maxi dress from Nordstroms, teal blazer, Charlotte Russe wedges and Aldo accessories with my Tory Burch Robinson Tote

The second day I wore this pleated coral dress from Guess, beige strappy heels, and vera wang earrings. My LV purse was lent to my by my mother, I loved it!
Both days I was comfortable and felt lucky to be surround by entrepreneurs and fashionistas.

 Kelly Osbourne was funny, herself and sparkly
 Panel of speakers including Cupcakes to Cashmere far right
I follow and love these ladies both so much! The Stylish Housewife and Penny Pincher Fashion thank you for a photo opt!


 Swag bags, friends and photos... what more can you ask for!
The Lesport duffle bag filled with goodies as our gift bag from Lucky. 

I had a wonderful time I will never forget! I look forward to next year. 

Linking up with:

stillbeingmolly
Covered in Grace
Join us! Click the Spotlight
Screen Shot 2013-02-24 at 7.10.22 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment