How Does She Do It Bag by Stella & Dot


She Said:
Ladies, you know when you have the perfect bag you just want to wear it with everything! This Stella & Dot “How Does She Do It” bag in striped blue is the BEST purse. It transforms from a tote to a satchel with easy snap buttons. It has three pockets on the inside, one to hold my phone, a zippered one for makeup and a water bottle pouch. It holds everything, literally. The inside is bright orange, which I love! They come in four prints, including a cute print called Ikat; buy this bag here. To go with this purse I wore my navy blue ¾ sleeve dress with a knotted front deep v-neck, similar style here. It is a statement dress all on its own. I added a large woven belt I took from another top I have. It makes it more summery and casual, tying in the purse handles. These wedges are by Urban Behavior, a light tan strappy wedge that goes great with a short dress. Here is a cute option by Calvin Klein. These beautiful teal earrings with an anchor on them are by Swell Caroline. They have many cute pieces like this necklace. I kept my essential pieces in the beige family so the blue hues were the focal point. I added red lipstick by CoverGirl and kept my hair straight. Happy Monday, ladies I wish you a fabulous day! 


Don’t forget you can buy this How Does She Do it purse here

Follow us on Instagram for more photos @ She said_He said


Be sure to check out Lucky Community: http://contributors.luckymag.com/user/chelsea-davis and vote for as many outfits you like!

He Said:

This is sexy at the highest level; I can honestly not pick out one thing I would change in this pick. I’ll start from the head down. Her hair and make-up are impeccable, she looks very grown up and womenly when I see her hair and make-up like this and I love it. That dress is equally amazing; it fits her perfectly and I love the wide belts on anything she wears. Now the shoes are not the sexiest I have ever seen on her but they fit great with this dress. They have a casual but hot appeal to them. And last but not least her bag fits right in. It has a nice clean look to it,and everything looks better clean.







Follow on Bloglovin

Linking up with:

stillbeingmolly
Covered in Grace
Join us! Click the Spotlight
Screen Shot 2013-02-24 at 7.10.22 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment