Guess Andrea High-Low Maxi Dress


She Said:

Happy Friday everyone! I was a little skeptical about getting this Guess high-low maxi dress that happens to be long sleeve. I like it not sure if I love it though, it was marked on super duper sale and I thought it was unlike anything I have. I feel good in it which is great but you be the judge do you like it? I paired it with these amazing grey suede studded wedges I purchased from Heels.com a long time ago, here is a similar pair. I think they are edgy if you will, cute with shorts too. This look is pretty simple because of the striped patterned dress. My earrings are from Forever 21 a little feather always works with a maxi. My clutch is a Beso bag from the lucky Fabb conference, if you missed that post find the recap here! I love the pop of yellow! Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!! 

NEW: Need help styling a black blouse, cargo vest or a pink beaded vintage necklace? We would love to help you style something you just can't pinpoint how to mix and match. If you would like to email us or share a photo of your choice on our Facebook fan page, we will respond quickly!  Including the opportunity to be posted on an upcoming blog post as an outfit.


He Said:

Here is an outfit I can honestly say I would not change anything. I love the style of this dress, the way it opens up in the front with the two tone colors. The colors give it a kind of edge, an almost a bad girl feel to it. The heels are over the top sexy and match the dress perfectly; the same is true about her earrings. The clutch does not really match anything but I won’t complain because I can’t take my eyes off of the rest of her. She looks so put together, leaving me speechless.







Perpetual Parades
Ohsoamelia
Let Them Eat Cake

0 comments:

Post a Comment