Shop for a Cause + Healthy Sexy Hair


She Said:
I feel like today’s post is all about show and tell. First off I want to share this amazing spirit bracelet with you from Stella & Dot. This bracelet is colorful, meaningful and fits any wrist. During the month of April 20% of the retail sales from the Autism Awareness Collection will support the HollyRod Foundation. This bracelet stands out and most of all you will be helping a wonderful cause! I decided to take the orange out of the bracelet and apply it to today’s ensemble. A chain printed racer back satin tank from Marshalls was first on my list. It stands out as a busy print but with everything else, it is toned down. Find a similar Kardashian Kollection style here. I added a pair of super comfortable boyfriend jeans from 7 For All Mankind, which I say will be the hottest pair of pants this summer! My neon sandals are from Lucky Fabb at the Yosi Samra suite, the bright orange is my new favorite color for spring, and they feel like tempurpedic foam on your feet. This Juicy Couture velour black jacket was a purchase years ago, I never let it go because I like the way it fits and it keeps this look casual. One more piece from Lucky Fabb is my “Mr.Player”  by D’ Andrea Handbags; love the real leather and collection, such well made pieces. I wanted to share something new with you, my hair product that I just tried out c/o Sexy Hair. Seriously, I cannot stop thinking about it. I touch my hair, love the way it looks and feels with this healthy sexy hair beach waves spray. It smells amazing and really makes frizzy curly hair smooth but gives you that yearning beach wave you intended. So today was a lot of items to share with you but be sure to shop for the cause; there are only a few days left in April! Happy TGIF everyone! 

Don’t forget to enter my Mother’s Day Giveaway

We were featured on Shop At Home Website: check it out here

He Said:
Today’s outfit is not exactly flattering, I don’t hate it but it just doesn’t do her justice. I understand you cannot dress like a 10 every day, but this just screams to me of an outfit you throw together when you woke up late. One positive thing I do like about today’s outfit is how she managed to find a top, flip flops and a bracelet that all match and blend well together. From top to bottom: her top is one of the weirdest patterns I have ever seen, her jacket looks too relaxed and last minute, and her jeans are too close to the mom side of the spectrum. I actually like the bracelet because it is small, shiny and not too overpowering, not to mention I think it would look good with just about anything you wear it with. It would give any outfit a kick. I do like her hair; she has naturally wavy hair, but this is pretty and well done but looks effortless.











Follow on Bloglovin




Perpetual Parades
Ohsoamelia

0 comments:

Post a Comment