Polka Dots and Firmoo Glasses


She Said:
I don’t wear glasses as a prescription, but I do like them as a fashion statement. Firmoo offered me a free pair of glasses of my choice, the package came fast and the case and glasses are really pretty. I chose the tortoise style unisex eyeglasses, style #CP6115. They fit great and you can even upload your own photo before grabbing your own so you can see if you like them. I always feel like I should be sitting in a classroom wearing these, therefore the preppy outfit. My jacket is cropped and stylish with tan polka dots all over from Forever 21. I added a tiered purple tank from TJ Maxx, the ruffled layers and color compliments my jacket pattern. Simple black skinny jeans for a crisp casual look are from JBrand Jeans. Equally as easy going are these Mossimo flats from Target. I have them in camo as well. They were 2 for $25! My hair looks best up when wearing eyeglasses, so a ponytail it was. Firmoo has a great array of choices, be sure to get yours today too. Happy Tuesday everyone, almost time for Lucky Fabb Conference!!

Be sure to get your FREE pair of eyewear!

He Said:
I really like the glasses! They give her a unique attractiveness, kind of on that same level as the typical sexy librarian. Along with the sexiness of the eye wear there is the aspect of her looking much smarter than normal everyday because of these. This outfit is much more cute than it is sexy. The polka dots resemble elementary style but it works. What says charming more than a polka dotted jacket? With some purple and nerdy glasses it is intriguing in other ways than being revealing. This casual look, with darker colors and plain flats she has on today just works with the Firmoo glasses, and manages to pull it off. 







Helene in Between

Love & Loyally, JMG

0 comments:

Post a Comment