Nautical Accessories


She Said:

Hey fashionistas, it is almost the weekend! Happy Thursday, today is a great day for some bright yellow, wouldn’t you agree? I feel this look could actually work on a boat, it has the right colors and my Betsey Johnson purse adds the perfect nautical touch with the knots and anchor decal. This maxi dress was super inexpensive, ready...$8.99 from Q (a store similar to Forever 21). This was purchased when I was in AZ, and wish I bought it in every color! The length is a little shorter than I like but it still works. This sunshine yellow blazer is a cropped fun style from Foreign Exchange. These blue necklaces were a part of my Mamajeans costume jewelry, I got to go through. So it makes me feel special that I can wear them and they really stand out by making the outfit girlie. This seahorse cuff bracelet is so pretty and wild just like Betsey is, she is the queen of eccentric. My wedges were c/o Urban Behavior similar pair here. The gold tones and light colors are so soothing, now where’s my pina colada? Haha. Hope this look inspires some bright yellow in your wardrobe. 



He Said:

This outfit has it all… except a good bag. The pop of color in her jacket is perfect, and the cut and style of the jacket makes it sexy. The dress fits her very well and the neutral color keeps it from taking away from her jacket. I even like her otherwise boring necklace here, not to mention her heels, which look very comfortable and low-key but still fashionable. The biggest problem with this outfit is her hideous bag. This bag is beyond ugly, it is right there on the same level as a regular plastic grocery bag. Change the bag and she has a knock out ensemble with today’s post.






katherines corner

button

Loves on a Thursday

0 comments:

Post a Comment