Floral Purple



She Said:
Happy Monday everyone! I adore these pretty print tees I have been seeing online at pretty much every store! A round neckline, with cap sleeves and a stand out print is the perfect spring floral tee you see today. This tee is from Forever 21. I love the deep purple and abstract floral print and the material is 100% polyester, so it is soft to the touch. I based the rest of the look around this. My favorite pair of white Jbrand Jeans, skinny, crisp and iconic, elongate me and are perfect for a sunny day. These suede purple Guess heels are the best pointed heel! I love the wooden heel and they always make a bold statement. I decided that gold accents were a must. This Tory Burch clutch is an off white, smooth and sexy accessory. I also added my Tory Burch bracelet to match. A few simple pieces are from Forever 21, a rhinestone chain bracelet, and a pastel flower ring. My gold Blair Michael Kors watch was a gift from him and it just adds the right touch to this look. My nails for the week are also a pretty purple I borrowed from my friend Carol. It is by Essie and is called Go Ginza, a perfect spring hue. My 108 Malinda purple lipstick finishes this floral attire, from Pinnacle, and soft white frost shadow from MAC make my eyes pop. See what tees you have and love in your closet; just pair one with a simple color so that it pops!


Don’t forget to enter my Mother’s Day Giveaway


We were featured on Shop At Home Website: check it out here


He Said:
This is a great different look on her today. I am not crazy about the patterns on her top but I love the white pants. Her clutch blends in perfectly with this outfit and her heels stand out, not in a nice looking way. The heels do not look like they belong, too much of a different color purple. Other than her heels this outfit is boring, but still gets me to turn my head when she passes. I like her in white; it is almost like a neutral and great for a perfect day like today. 








Follow on Bloglovin

Linking up with:

stillbeingmolly
Covered in Grace
Join us! Click the Spotlight
Screen Shot 2013-02-24 at 7.10.22 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment