Feminine and Flirty



She Said:

This dress is so flirty, hence the title. The colors are so vivacious and remind me of a watercolor painting. The lines have great sex appeal and I love that it hugs my curves. The ruffled rim of the dress is what sold me, girlie, feminine and pretty. This is the ultimate party dress for spring, a tea party, lunch date or an evening out in downtown. This was from Tobi.com last year. If you remember I wore it last September on our anniversary. I paired it with these Jessica Simpson Booties - they are aqua suede with a thick black elastic strap. I love the style and they could not have matched this dress better! My bracelet, earrings and purse were a part of my gift bag from Lucky Fabb. This pink bracelet is so cute with two rhinestone skulls by Shop Jami. These beautiful earrings are by Lavishly; they are simple, and the gold hardware goes with the bracelet. This purse is versatile; it has a long gold chain to wear over my shoulder, as a crossbody or shown here without the chain, Urban Expressions has done it again. The blue and black color block is modern and trendy. I love this dress and the accessories, heels, curls and lipstick finish off my look for this amazing Thursday. Have a wonderful day everyone! 

Follow us on Instagram for more photos @ She said_He said
Be sure to check out Lucky Community: http://contributors.luckymag.com/user/chelsea-davis and vote for as many outfits you like!



He Said:

This outfit is very cute, the colors are eye grabbing, and the length and cut are sexy. Her hair looks amazing. Well that pretty much sums it up, but this outfit is no 10 and here is why. This dress is cute and borderline sexy. The reason it is not a solid sexy dress is because it’s too fluffy. If it were longer I would think she was going for a 50’s fluffy dress look, but it is short and that is very attractive. I love her heels - no complaints there - and the same goes for the clutch. The real star of this outfit is her hair. It looks absolutely perfect and when you take the time to have your hair look this great, it goes well with anything. 







Follow on Bloglovin


katherines corner

button

Loves on a Thursday

0 comments:

Post a Comment