Denim Obsession



She Said:
What a fun filled Lucky Fabb event and weekend, now we will resume with our daily outfits of the day, I know you missed us! Today’s look is the ultimate casual meets comfort but elegant enough to be worn to dinner or a night on the town in New York or LA. I love how a great pair of wide leg jeans make me instantly feel elongated. These are from Forever 21, inexpensive and just as chic as my Jbrands! I added a draped military green tank from Arden B, the plain color but dramatic lines are sleek. I added this chambray top with rolled up sleeves as a light jacket. This is from Forever 21 as well. I added my Bombe Tory Burch bag, with a logo embossed on the front. This whole look is trouble-free, easy to put together and probably pieces you already have in your closet, be sure to try this look out! Show me how it turns out on Twitter or Instagram. 

Follow us on Instagram for more photos @ She said_He said
 
Be sure to check out Lucky Community: http://contributors.luckymag.com/user/chelsea-davis and vote for as many outfits you like! 
He Said:
I like this outfit because it is a good example of how a relaxed style can be very sexy. I like how her white pants make her legs look longer and that matched with her denim jacket just has a great classic look. The black bag is the perfect accessory for an outfit like this, and the gold watch is a nice touch on her wrist, I only have one very small complaint. One of the largest weapons a woman carries in her arsenal aka closet is her shoes. The shoes can make a bad outfit look great and vice versa. The only problem is I can’t see her shoes and feel like if I could this outfit would be perfect. She should showcase those shoes. 




Helene in Between

Love & Loyally, JMG

0 comments:

Post a Comment